All aspiring bodybuilders want to build muscles quickly. Most people however do not manage to gain weight particularly quickly and get frustrated by their lack of progress. There are a few easily implementable tips that can help you build muscle quickly. So without wasting anymore time here are a few quick tips to build muscle quickly:
1) Visualise. Draw a picture of yourself in your imagination of exactly how you would like to be. If your aim is to get really muscular then envisage yourself strolling down the beach gaining the respectful glances of the cute girls. This works for a variety of reasons but mainly because it send powerful messages to your sub conscious mind of how you want your life to be. In order for this image to come to pass then it starts to alter your behaviour on a day to day basis to fit the picture. It also provides you with more confident and increased motivation to keep working towards your goal. On a daily basis attempt to do this for at least 10 minutes and you will start to notice the benefits. Your behaviour will effortlessly become much more chanelled towards building muscles fast.
Most top sports people including Tiger Woods, David Beckham, Usain Bolt to name just a few use visualisation to a great extent in their training and attribute much of their success to this. So, if you choose not to take my word for it then at least give it a bash because of the results they have achieved!
2) Variation. Employ as much variety in your training as you possibly can. Compound sets are a must have technique to use in your training. This is conducted by performing a regular set for one specific muscle group and then doing another set for the same muscle group but this time doing a different exercise. For example, lateral raises done straight after a set of shoulder presses. A magnificent burn can be felt whilst doing these. Other great tricks for boosting growth are: supersets, drop sets, giant sets, partials and so on. use as many of these as you possibly can.
3) Pre and post workout muscle building nutrition. About an hour and a half prior to your workout have a good sized snack and about half an hour before a very light snack such as a piece of fruit or something like that. As soon as possible post workout try and get a large dose of both carbohydrate and protein in to your system. Other times when it is essential to take on calories to build muscle quickly are just before bed and immediately upon arising. Do not forget that your muscles grow at times of rest such as sleeping so this is when they also need plenty of calories to use!
4) Train for less than 45 minutes. Training longer than this generates the release of the incorrect type of hormones for building muscle and will in fact slow down your muscle building progress. Indeed training sessions of 30 minutes are perfect, this will mean you will conclude your training session with your hormones at the perfect levels for building muscle mass what is more you won’t have used to much of your body’s supplies of energy too much.
5) Stay focused. Keep your eyes on the prize and prevent your thoughts from wandering or never let yourself get distracted whilst training. You are not there for a long time so hit it hard whilst you are in the gym then get out and rest. Start wearing a headset and keep a training log, these can both help you remain focused. This will provide you with realistic and motivating goals to strive for each session.
Those are 5 excellent points to bear in mind when trying to build muscle quickly. Give them a go for a couple of months and watch yourself grow!